BY ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM OUR WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
50 Mayfield road
Company Registration Number : 10585821
Telephone : +4478671170176
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All our prices are shown in Euros (VAT included) exclude postage & packaging fees. The cost of our ingredients & packaging materials vary and we therefore reserve the right to change our product prices without prior notice. This does not apply to orders already placed & paid in full.
PAY IN POUNDS
you can pay in Euro if you want. Choose the option "offline payment" and we will send you a paypal payment via mail
CONDITIONS OF SALE
All orders will be processed & dispatched upon receipt of payment.
Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe our products, there may be slight variation in product colour, packaging design or specification. We endeavour to make sure pricing is correct at time of publishing, but reserve the right to change prices due to error or supplier changes.
We accept online payments by credit or debit cards using sTRIPE gateway
Payment can also be made via a bank transfer. Please proceed through to checkout with your order as usual and when prompted, select OFF LINE PAYMENT as your payment method. You will be shown an invoice for your products, which contains full instructions regarding payment. Please note that payment for your order is due within 2 weeks from placing your order. Orders will be automatically cancelled after 2 weeks, if no payment has been received.
POSTAGE & PACKING
Postage will be charged as stated on the website, unless otherwise arranged with the customer.
UNDELIVERED / RETURNED PACKAGES
It is the customer's responsibility to make sure the delivery address is entered in full (including flat number, security entry code etc.), and that the address is complete and post code correct at the time the order is placed. When the delivery address is a company address, the company name must also be entered, along with the name of the recipient.
Should you decide to have your order re-send, please note we will request payment of the applicable shipping fee.
Should you decide to request refund, we will refund the cost of the products only, minus the actual cost we've incurred for the shipping.
DISPATCH OF ORDERS
Please allow up to 5 working days for your order to be processed & despatched.
- When ordering in the run up to big public holidays, please check our Shipping & Delivery page for ordering deadlines and expected delays.
- If you have ordered products, which are in stock or already made, your order will be processed & despatched within 2 working days.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday or if you happen to order over a bank holiday, your order will be processed on the first working day, usually a Tuesday.
- We do our utmost best to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days - using either Royal Mail (smaller orders) or Yodel (larger orders), and in most cases orders are delivered within 2-3 working days. However, please note that we are not able to guarantee delivery times/dates and accept no resposibility for loss resulting from delivery delays.
RETURNS, DAMAGED GOODS & CANCELLATIONS
RETURNS POLICY :
- If you change your mind and wish to return a product, you must notify us of your intention within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Please note that due to hygene reasons we can only accept UNUSED products for refund, providing they are returned to us in re-saleable condition and within 14 days of receiving your order.
- We urge new customers to try our products in their smallest size (where applicable) before purchasing full size products, as we will not be able to accept used products for refund should a sensitivity to a product be discovered at a later stage.
- All return costs will be the customerâ€™s responsibility, unless you are returning a faulty product.
- Please note Refund Exclusions section below.
DAMAGED / INCORRECT GOODS :
- We must be notified of incorrect, missing or damaged products within 3 days of receipt.
- We accept no responsibility for goods damaged in transit, though it is at our discretion that we may send you a replacement. - All orders are checked carefully before dispatch & products included are marked off on a couple of print outs to minimise the chance of a product missing from your parcel. Please check your package carefully before ringing to advise of a missing product, smaller items can get lost within the loose fill used to secure your products in transit.
- You may cancel your order at any time before dispatch.
- Cancellations after your order has been despatched must be done within 7 days from receipt. You will be required to return the products in re-saleable condition and at your own cost.
REFUND EXCLUSIONS :
- We will not refund the P&P fee (for UK orders) and the relevant fee for overseas orders WILL NOT be refunded.
SUITABILITY OF PURPOSE
We do not accept responsibility for misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion. We do not accept responsibility for damage or defect of goods arising from incorrect storage or use by the customer. We accept no liability for loss or consequential damage arising from the goods supplied.
All products are checked carefully before dispatch to the customer. We cannot be held responsible for deterioration of the products due to the customer's incorrect storage conditions ie, exposure to direct sunlight, frost, humidity or heat etc. The customer should ensure that the products are kept in cool and dry conditions (bathroom windowsills are often exposed to direct sunlight and so are the creams or products displayed on them), and a clean spatula is used to remove products from the jar (instead of fingers) to minimise the risk of deterioration in the product resulting from external contamination.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We do not accept responsibilty for the misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion and check with a professional if in doubt. Pregnant customers and those on medication are urged to check suitability of our products with their GP.
All data, facts & references on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions.
The privacy and security of your personal information is our priority. Sikania Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and will never disclose your personal details to anybody. We use the information you provide to complete orders, keep you informed of the progress of your order & to send you further information. If you register your e-mail with us for our newsletter or for new product updates, your e-mail address will never be passed on to third partie